Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update-Project Changing

Greetings from St. Marks coffee shop in Denver, CO where I have been spending my day thesising and research-cha-ching for digital ethnography. Work - Work - Work.
Ok - So my project is changing. I am now focusing on 'ambient intimacy' and micro-celebrity. This is an area our project was lacking and something that is necessary to understanding identity online. Anonymous is a response to this micro-celebrity phenomenon caused by facebook etc. Doing this project is a good focus for me - a few years ago when I was a senior at UVM I did a proect for my gender and race in the media class on micro-celebrity. This class was taught by the lovely Helen Morgan-Parmett my former debate coach - and friend.
Click here to check out the project I did back in my groovy UVM days.

More coming soon - In the form of a literature review - ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment