Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tagging

Ok so my trailer - interesting info - want to know how your YouTube video is being found -

On the youtube my videos page click on the little arrow up and down thingy - looks like a heart monitor -

33% of viewers found my video when searching "pie in the face tradition"
16% of viewers searched cixous
16% of viewers searched return of the superfly song
16% of viewers searched women in ancient rhetoric
hmmmmmmm

I got the idea to check this out from my friend JT who has his own blog. Now warning his blogging adventures are meant to be funny - but in the spirit of ambient intimacy - I will reveal all my connections - so maybe you can make some of your own.
So as he led me to thinking, the importance of tagging, and the importance of searching. You could essentially get anyone to click on a page, maybe if you had the right tags. Then once they are there - how do you make the experience meaningful? How do you connect----

No comments:

Post a Comment